The European Association for the Study of Obesity will host a webinar on Friday 8th May at 1pm Irish time on overweight and obesity as risk factors for COVID-19. Registration and further information is available for this webinar here.
- Irish Coalition for People living with Obesity (ICPO) issues complaint to RTÉ over stigmatising sketch, with support from professionals, individuals and organisations
- Support for People Living with Overweight & Obesity: weekly online meetings
- ECO-ICO 2020 moves online
- COVID 19: Statement from the Association for the Study of Obesity in Ireland (ASOI), The National Obesity Management Clinical Programme and the Irish Coalition for People Living with Obesity (ICPO).
- EASO Webinar Friday 8th May: overweight and obesity as risk factors for COVID-19