The European Association for the Study of Obesity will host a webinar on Friday 8th May at 1pm Irish time on overweight and obesity as risk factors for COVID-19. Registration and further information is available for this webinar here.
- COVID 19: Statement from the Association for the Study of Obesity in Ireland (ASOI), The National Obesity Management Clinical Programme and the Irish Coalition for People Living with Obesity (ICPO).
- EASO Webinar Friday 8th May: overweight and obesity as risk factors for COVID-19
- Obesity and COVID-19: National Obesity Management Clinical Programme
- Important notice regarding ECO-ICO 2020
- Student Volunteers Needed for ECO-ICO