The European Association for the Study of Obesity will host a webinar on Friday 8th May at 1pm Irish time on overweight and obesity as risk factors for COVID-19. Registration and further information is available for this webinar here.
- World Obesity Day Ireland generates new conversations about obesity
- Press Release for World Obesity Day 4th March 2021
- Recent European Childhood Obesity Group (ECOG) Webinar: Adherence to treatment of obesity and associated comorbidities in youth
- Stigma and Bias in Child and Adolescent Obesity: A healthcare providers perspective
- ‘Our Son’s Story’ – a parent’s perspective